Cancun’s new hipster tourist attraction has been cancelled
Cancundos new “hipster tourist” attraction is cancelled for the season.
Cancun tourism company CancuTrip said on Tuesday that it will not open the attraction this month, citing a “significant and long-term security and operational risk” as the reason.
The site is located in the heart of Cancunga and boasts a number of shops, restaurants and bars.
It is popular with locals, as well as foreigners.
The venue, located on a hillside in Cancucu, is owned by a local family and is also popular with foreigners, but was a “priority project” for the government, Cancutto Tourism and Culture Minister Eduardo Gaviria told El Tiempo.
It is one of the oldest tourist attractions in the world, with its original purpose being to attract tourists to the resort, but it has since become a place of amusement for locals.
Tourism officials said the venue had been closed since May to be upgraded and is currently being used by locals.
They said they have been unable to find a buyer for the property.
The Cancuntas tourism board is also looking into the project, according to the state government, with a committee formed to review the issue.
Tourists often use the area as a meeting spot for their activities, including cultural events and weddings, according the state Tourism Board.
Cancers new trend article Cancers new trending trend involves the use of condoms and the spread of the HIV virus.
Cancer and HIV prevention measures are being implemented in the country, but the prevalence of HIV in the population remains high, according government data.
According to the latest data from the Ministry of Health, there were 4,066 new infections of HIV and AIDS in the Philippines in 2016, a slight decrease from the previous year.